Thursday, April 21, 2011

Miss Amy and Me

Now let me tell you a little story about this wonderful Amy of mine. We met way back in the Summer of 2001 in Malibu, CA. We worked together at a special needs camp, and we became the BESTEST of friends. We were in each others wedding lines, we have shared the joys of being mothers together, and when I get the chance I LOVE to visit this girl. A couple weeks ago David needed to drive up towards Fresno for a job bid, and it happened to be about 20 mins away from this fancy lady. I called her the night before we left and ask if she had any plan for lunch-time, and then explained that I was coming to town, and we were going to have lunch. I'm grateful for a wonderful husband who can stand girl talk, and roll with the punches. After two hours or so of girly time we hit the road and headed home. (David and I left our house at 4am and we returned home a little after 6pm) it was a long day, but so worth it! Now the best part... I get to see this fancy lady in T minus 6 hours!!! HOORAY!!! I can't wait for more girly time! I love wonderful friends.

1 comment:

The Evans Clan said...

You are so super sweet! I just wish I were as cute as you :) It was SOOO fun having you come up for lunch and for the weekend! One of my fav get togethers with you. We'll have to make it a tradition, get together and stay up til all hours of the night sewing and making crafts! Whoohoo! Love ya