Monday, April 11, 2011

Our BIG NEWS!!!


We are having a baby!!!Our new addition is due on October 31, 2011!!! WE are so excited, and we hope that Mommy will start feeling better... please let this morning "ALL-DAY" sickness pass soon!

9 comments:

Chelsea Conard said...

CONGRATS! Thats great news! We are so happy for you

Katie said...

Congratulations Katrina! So happy for you.

Anne Marie said...

I was wondering if you were based on a comment you made on a previous post about not feeling well. Congratulations!!!!!

*Katie* said...

Congratulations!! I'll be praying for a smooth pregnancy for ya.

melanie said...

congratulations!!!! : )

Anupa Harvey said...

Thats great news! Congrats to you & David!

Chelsea F. said...

Congrats you guys!

Miranda said...

Katrina, I am sooooooo thrilled for you!! What an exciting time for you and your family! You have gone through so much and deserve this. You are such an inspiration!! I hope you are feeling better now a days! I will be excited to see your upcoming pictures of your new addition! :D

The A Team said...

ConGRATULATIONS!!