Monday, May 23, 2011

Coupon Savings!!!



This is what I got tonight on my coupon run to Walgreens and Walmart

Walmart:
  • 5 containers of Pull-up Wipes
  • A 4 pack of Wilkinson Razors
Total: $9.17
Coupon Savings: $6.00
Grand Total: $3.17

Walgreens:

  • 3 packs Scunci Hair Elastics ( 18 pack) (plus I scored one with 3 extra elastics as a freebie)
  • 4 cans of Pure Silk shaving cream
  • 3 boxes of Advil
  • 4 toothbrushes
  • 2 packs of Haribo gummy bears
  • Hawaiian Punch 8 pack singles to go
  • 2 Therma Care Neck, wrist and shoulder heat wraps
  • 1 Therma Care Back and hip heat wraps
  • 3 packs of Little Swimmers
  • 4 bottles of Listerine Mouthwash
Total: $103.16
Coupon Savings: $66.89
Grand Total: $36.27

For a Grand Total of Savings: $72.89

*Thanks to Angie and Angela for getting me hooked on coupon shopping. I will never go back to paying full price for anything!

1 comment:

The Lingo Family said...

where is the pull-ups coupon??? I cant find them...