So I have been dying to use freezer paper stencils, but just never really got around to it. It is super simple, and a lot of fun. All you need is: Freezer paper, a design you would like to use, and something to cut out your design. Before Christmas, one of David's friends came out to visit us. He was just about to graduate from LA's Art Design School, and we asked if he would design some stencils for us to use on the girls jeep. Well the jeep never got stenciled, but as I was looking up stenciling yesterday I found the stencils Steve had made us, and thought I would try one out on a shirt of Lizzie's. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Lizzie calls it her pirate shirt, and she is excited to show it to everyone. Thanks again Steve for your amazing skillz!
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment