1. Where I was 10 years ago: Freshman year of high school, thinking I’m the coolest thing since Kool-Aid. Being boy crazy with Amanda Fenn and Ashley Leatham, and always playing with my down the hill friends.
2. 5 things on my “To Do List” today: give Lizzie a bath, go shopping for the Girl’s Night Out with Violet, take a walk to see the horses with David and Lizzie, play volleyball, and pick-up Relief Society papers from Simone.
3, Things I would if I became a billionaire: TRAVEL… TRAVEL…TRAVEL, buy an amazing house and get the dream kitchen, pay tithing and fast offerings, Donate to St. Jude’s, Cancer research, and other research efforts.
4. 3 of my BAD habits: getting too stressed out, sleeping a lot, and trying to take on too many projects at one time.
5. 5 places I have lived: Crestline, Provo, Malibu, San Bernardino, and Riverside
6. 5 jobs I’ve had: busser at The Cliffhanger Restaurant, Camp counselor, Hogi Yogi, respite worker for the disabled and handicapped, and a sub teacher.
7. Seven Random Things About Myself:
· I love to quilt-even though I’m an amateur sewer
· I think I’m a pretty crafty person (arts & crafts)
· I can’t stand stinky feet… they have to be washed immediately

· I love photography and working my magic with the shots that I take

· I love reading how-to books about making your marriage better

· I love watching HGTV and coming up with great ideas for my future home

· I’m addicted to blogging!
I tag Ashley, Bekah, Elizabeth, and Laura





1 comment:
KAtrina don't you know you were the coolest thing since Kool-Aid.
Post a Comment