When you have diaper rash and need some relief....CALL DIAPER BABY
When you're on the go and need to go...
CALL DIAPER BABY
*FOR ALL INQUIRIES DIAL 1(800) DIAPER-1
This post goes out to all the mother's that have diapering issues each day. Don't laugh you know that there are plenty of stories to share.
FOR EXAMPLE: this morning Lizzie and I were playing in the living room when I noticed we needed to change her diaper. So we did our normal routine.. lay her in her crib and start unsnapping her jammies while lifting her up and flapping the legs of her jammies up behind her back so I can change her... Well today was one of those day when I need Diaper baby to come to the rescue. After picking Lizzie up I notice a warm stench running down my right arm. When I laid Lizzie down I noticed she had pooped from bottom to top and top to bottom of her jammies.. IT WAS EVERYWHERE!!!! and don't you love it when they can't control their arms and legs and somehow they spread Mr. Poopie everywhere. I didn't know where to start cleaning first. Each time I would get an area clean miraculously Mr. Poopie would show himself again. So after 25 wipes, a call to diaper baby, and a good long bath Lizzie is clean as can be :)





2 comments:
Ohhh I dont miss those days lol... just wait till she gets a little older... she'll start grabbing at the diaper while you are changing her... that is always fun and then she'll try to crawl away in mid change :) Good luck with that!
That's awesome! The other day I wasn't paying attention and didn't cover Oliver... well he squirted himself from head to toe before I noticed what was going on! It was pretty funny!
Elizabeth
Post a Comment