Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Day... what is Valentine's Day?

This Valentine's Day consisted of a variety of:

bouquets of flowers for people living in the Riverside/Moreno Valley areas

Valentine chocolate for the people who enjoy chocolate
and fluffy teddy bears for their special loved ones.... as you guessed I worked at SueLin Florist this Valentine's. When you work with flowers at that time of the year, recieving flowers just isn't the same. You see multiple bouquets an hour and package them to go here and there and EVERYWHERE! Valentine's needs to be a time where you shower the ones you love with special gifts that are from the heart... This year David and I celebrated V-day the day before since I would be so busy at the flower shop. David and I went to the temple to do a session, and on the way out the Redlands we stoped at Chikfila for some food. After the session we went to Toyko for some sushi and got my favorite the Redlands Roll (this is an excellent choice if you love sushi) then we went to Dairy Queen for a Rootbeer freeze. I had never had one... it was so yummy.

I have been want a nice digital camera forever, and this year my dreams came true. I had been looking at cameras and everything was out of my price range since we are saving up to buy a house, but one night I was looking on Craig's List when I came across the best deal. A Canon Rebel camera, 3 compact flash cards, a camera case, a flash driver, and everything in its original packaging for a grand total of $350.00. I know what a deal right? Well the guy we bought it from used it a few times, but wanted to upgrade to a better Canon so all in all I got the camera I was wanting at a fabulous price.. thanks hunny for the great gift!!!
This year I wanted to get David something special, instead of something of the ordinary. He always has such a tense back so this year I got him an hour massage. He was so excited! I can't wait for him to use it! hopefully it will help loosen up his muscles in his back.

No comments: