Thursday, March 27, 2008

BIG GIRLS Cough...

So today was the BIG day.. Lizzie had her 1st experience with thinly formulated down rice cereal. She was a big girl and did her best, but being sick didn't help this amazing moment her her yet so young life. She quite did not know what to do when the cereal touched her rosy pink lips, but then the horror came.. She coughed and all the cereal that was in her little mouth was now all over my face.. you heard it from the source... Ladies and gentlemen the story only gets better. As I ended the short lived movie of Lizzie's BIG accomplishment and took her out of the blue Bumbo chair and placed her on my rigid lap so I could clean the cereal off both of us.. IT HAPPENED!!!

As I turned to ask Oma to hand me a paper towel in seconds.. maybe even milliseconds Lizzie's pudgy hand was in the cereal bowl and the cereal was flying all over the room. As the bowl flew through the quiet air I realized what was happening. Then BAM!!! the bowl hit the soft brown carpet and the fight was over.. just like that.. The cereal won this war... but I will get my revenge... Just you wait.

5 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Can't wait to see you guys in a week!

nicole said...

HAHAHA

Daniel T said...

I love the way the most bland, uninteresting thing in the world, single grain cereal, makes babies look like they just at a lemon-jalapeno infused pepper. Awesome!

Jeremy & Shelly said...

Im so happy to see you have a blog! Lizzie is such a cutie! I hope you are doing good!

The Crismon Family said...

anytime, what are you guys doing tomorrow?