After Sunday dinner with my family we were driving down the mountain to go see the Jolley's baby, and I saw this amazing sunset. It reminded me of the difference between light and dark. I think it depicts the differences between Heaven and Hell. The light colors giving hope and strength to continue to do what is right, and the dark colors of sorrow and shame.Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Heaven & Hell
After Sunday dinner with my family we were driving down the mountain to go see the Jolley's baby, and I saw this amazing sunset. It reminded me of the difference between light and dark. I think it depicts the differences between Heaven and Hell. The light colors giving hope and strength to continue to do what is right, and the dark colors of sorrow and shame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Great photo! I love looking at the contrast between light and dark too. In fact, I remember looking at the clouds that day as we drove over to have dinner at Sarah's parents. I know not everyone agrees with me, but I enjoy photos like this on people's blogs as much as I enjoy photos of people.
Post a Comment