Monday, March 17, 2008

I have become a MAJOR bookworm

So after refusing to read the series I decided to start Twilight (book 1) I have had so many friends tell me how amazing they are and blah..blah..blah...ONE CONFESSION.... I couldn't put it down. I finish the first and second books in 3 days. it kept getting better and I NEEDED to know what was going to happen with Bella and Edward. My sister-in-law Shauna had listened to them on her Ipod so we were able to talk every couple hours and discuss what was happening in the story... She had to call me and tell me to put the book down and go to sleep. I'm so excited to start the 3rd book hopefully I will get a chance tomorrow.
FYI you are probably wondering how I had time to read over 1,000 pages that quickly and I have a 3 month old that takes up a lot of my time. I sprained my shoulder and have been on bed rest since Wednesday. My shoulder is doing better, but I have a hard time carrying anything heavier than a book. I know I'm pathetic, but the story of how I hurt my shoulder is classic. I fell out of bed... I know what you are thinking.. how the heck did you do that... and were you getting a little to frisky with your husband? Earlier that night David and I were laying on the end of our bed and looking at his mission scrapbooks. He rolled over and fell between the bed and our window and got stuck. He asked me to save him from falling,but I had only one arm and I'm not very strong so he got stuck. About 20 mins later I thought it would be funny to roll across the bed saying, "David save me!" well I guess I was rolling too fast, and not knowing I was too close to the edge and WAM!!! I hit the wall and down I went into the same hole David got stuck in earlier, but when I hit the wall my right shoulder hyper-extended and now it is sprained. I was stuck and the phone charger was diggin' into my side. David tried pulling me out but I would budge. So David had to pull the bed away from the wall and then I crawled out. So the moral of the story is... when your husband asks you to save him from the deep dark crevasse, throw him a rope.





2 comments:

Natalie said...

they were dating but not anymore

Laura Player said...

Ohh I heard about that series... Jolene Rutledge told me I should read them.