Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday Katrina!

25 Reasons Why I Love My Wife!!!
1.She is super hot
2. She is caring
3. She is a great mom
4. She let's me buy fun toys sometimes
5. She is creative
6. She is adorable
7. She is beautiful
8. She isn't a nagger.. that much!
9. She loves long walks in the park
10. she doesn't sweat the small stuff
11. She has beautiful eyes
12. A good personality
13. An amazing smile
14. Doesn't get mad easily
15. She is careful with spending money
16. Manage money well
17. She likes to exercise with me
18. She is a help-mate
19. She calms me down when I am stressed
20. She is an AWESOME lover
21. My wife is SUPER smart
22. She is talented
23. She is spiritual
24. A great teacher
25. she is my AMAZING wife, and I couldn't ask for a better wife.
She is everything I have ever hoped for and more!
I love you Katrina.

3 comments:

nicole said...

How sweet. Happy Birthday Katrina

Marla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATRINA

Our #1 reason why we love Katrina is:

She is Super Duper!!!

Hope you continue having a splendid B-day.

Love ya :)

The Murdocks said...

Happy Birthday Katrina!!! I agree with David. You are a way awesome person!!!!