
If you are a KOST listener you probably have hear Love songs on the Kost with Karen Sharp. She has the PERFECT voice for LOVE dedications. Well the past couple of nights I have been wanting to call in and do a LOVE dedication to David.. I know cheesy huh? Well Let me just tell you Karen is super cool. I got to chat with her for over 5 mins. Since the song I dedicated to David had ALREADY been played last night, she is going to play it TONIGHT at 10:25 PM with my dedication... SO turn on your radios, or go out to your car tonight to hear my dedication!!!
Have you ever done a dedication to anyone? This was my 1st! It was kinda fun.. to think that everyone who listens to the radio at that time of night will hear me on the radio.





1 comment:
Your so funny.
Post a Comment