Monday, November 17, 2008

November's Craft Night

Thanks to everyone who came to Craft Night this month. We had a lot of fun!!! Next month's craft night is Dec. 12th @ 7 pm. Check out the craft's on my left side bar!!!


the snowman lit up

My autumn board... Thanks Char for painting it for me


snowman



Halloween Chipboard


Cindy's Christmas chipboard


Char's Autumn sign


Heidi's snowman








5 comments:

Katie said...

These are so cute. I'm definitely going to have to invite myself to one of these parties!

Anne Marie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Sorry I couldn't be there.

etta said...

you're pregnant!!! how exciting:) do you feel like its a boy or a girl? you should do that necklace test over your tummy! i'm seriously so excited for you! 1 down, 1 on the way and...10 more to go, right?!

The Special Reds said...

Well, I must say I look a little better this time. That's good. And it was fun. I hope Lizzie is feeling a little better today.

Violet said...

I am so excited that you are having another baby. I hadn't heard the good news. Congrats!!!!

I don't know if Shauna told you but baby Benjamin arrived safe and sound. Check out my blog to see pictures of him.