Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oak Glen

So Saturday we decided to take a drive as a family and head up to Oak Glen. I have been wanting to go up there for a while now since it is apple season and I LOVE their apple cider!!!! Lizzie loved looking at the animals and playing in the leafs. If you have never visited Oak Glen you are sure missing out. It is a great day adventure and there is TONS of stuff to do. The highlight of our trip was having dinner at Apple Annie's... You only eat there if you are STARVING because they give you so much food!!! For $12.95 I got salad, soup, bread, spaghetti, my main meal of fried chicken, potatoes, and veggies, and a HUGE dessert! It was really good food too.


2 comments:

Katie said...

congrats Katrina!! And all before Lizzie's first birthday!

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

Lizzie is adorable. And oh my goodness congrats on the new bun in the oven!! Ahh!!