Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stake Conference

Lizzie enjoying her ride


Sunday was our Stake Conference and I kinda dreaded going since Lizzie has a hard enough seating through on hour in the same spot and not being able to visit with everyone around her like she wants to every Sunday. I prayed really hard that Lizzie would be EXTRA good, and want to seat there and play with the toys in her Sunday bag. The first 15 mins. she did really well playing and eating snacks, but then she noticed she could climb on the chairs in front of us, and they were really slippery and she almost fell off them a billion times. So between David and I we split the time in the hallway, and let Lizzie get out her energy and play with the other kids. The best part is that I ran into an old friend from The San Bernardino Stake that I grew up with So Emily and I got to catch up.


*Thanks Gregory Shaw for not even telling me your sister lived in our stake!

Too tired.. needed Daddy's head to rest on!

1 comment:

Bekah Parker said...

I love the first picture. She looks so cute up there on David's shoulders.