Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why you should ALWAYS have pantry doors!


"MOMMY WOW!!!! LOOK WHAT I DID!"


Since we bought a REPO there were a couple things wrong with the house when we bought it. Nothing extreme just a thing here or there. Well someone broke into the house before we put our offer in, and had stole 6 of the doors in the house ( the laundry room, nursery room, master bath, office, and the pantry doors) Well I hated having everyone who came into our home to see what was in our pantry so I hung some curtains to hid the food WALA!!!! Quick fix right? Well since Lizzie is A LOT taller now my pantry is struggling.. since I have only 3 shelves she can't reach just yet. Lizzie LOVES to play with the curtains and play with the food... and this is what happened.. Cheerios EVERYWHERE!!!!
I need doors David Please!!!!

2 comments:

The Special Reds said...

Yes, David, get some doors! But I do think the curtain is cute! Maybe once you put up the blackout curtains she'll want to play with those instead.

Anupa Harvey said...

It's cute when I see Lizzie do it, but it makes me crazy when Chetan does it! :) Funny how that works, huh? :)