Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm going to be on the ELLEN show on June 5th!!

So Ashley, Stacy, and I went to see the Ellen Show yesterday! We had a great time, and got a lot of free stuff! Ashley was chosen to show off her AMAZING talent of "SUPER INHALER"(pinching her nose without using her hands) It is pretty amazing! Maybe Ashley will post a picture of her talent, and I will post it!

THE FREE STUFF WE GOT:
The New Kelly Pickler's CD

Kelly Pickler is HILARIOUS!!! She talked the whole time, and Ellen couldn't even get a word in. She sang her hit "Best Days Of Your Life" and danced with the audience. She talked about her new tour, and how she almost got arrested the other day since she didn't stop at a stop sign completely.

(Even if you don't like Ellen you should just watch the show to see Kelly!)

Kelly is also the new spokes person for Big Sexy Hair, and she gave us a year supply of their hairspray!

Kathy Freston was also on the show and she talked about her new book "The Quantum Wellness Cleanse" and how for 21 days you should give your body a rest from: Sugar,Caffeine, Alcohol, Gluten, and red meat. Another free giveaway!!!

But the highlight of the whole day was THE DANCE OFF!!!!

*During commercial breaks Ellen has audience members compete in a dance off. I was one of the last ones to be picked, and for sure did not think that I would win since I danced against 2 high school kids. I exited my row and shook my groove thing! (If you knew me when I lived in Utah for a year for college) I did my sexy Utah dance(for Ashley), and I think that was the reason I won besides the fact that I am super pregnant and shakin' it like no one's business! At the end of the show The contestants were called out, and I got the most cheers and WON!!! You are probably wondering what I won: Probably the coolest prize ever!!!! A FREE ELLEN SHIRT!

So you should watch Ellen on June 5th-check your local listings to see what time it will be playing! Look for Ashley, Stacy, me we are on the back row!

5 comments:

The Special Reds said...

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! That is AWESOME! Her show seems so fun to go to. I will for sure watch it! And if you're going to be watching it at your house, maybe I'll come over and we can watch it together! YEAH! You're so awesome!

Costa Rica Baby! said...

That is so cool!!! I was just picturing you dancing pregnant! This little one will probably pop out grooving to the beat!!
What a memory!!!

Marla said...

GO Katrina
I want to see those dance moves next FHE. The thought of a Parker winning a dance off is Amazing since most of us don't dance... and shouldn't, only someone that married into the Parker family could pull it off. Way to represent! Go Katrina, go Katrina!

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

oh my gosh i was JUST talking about how i wanted to go to the ellen show- i love her! i am NOT surprised you won either! good job :)

Anne Marie said...

So so cool! I'm definitely watching! And you know you won because of your sparkling personality!!!