Friday, May 15, 2009

San Diego with GREAT friends and Brian Regan


So David wanted to surprise me with tickets to see Brian Regan in San Diego, but it was the same night as the Father and Son outing (I know we have no boys, but David was going to take some Young Men from our ward since their Dad's couldn't make it) David didn't end up going to Father and Son's so we headed to San Diego and a night out with Nathan and Chelsea (we NEVER get pictures of them when we see them.. sorry!!!)




we had a great time and we laughed all night long. Brian's brother opened for him, and he is such a hoot! I wonder if their whole family is just funny. What a fun family gathering that would be to go to. I'm still laughing at all his jokes they keep running through my head all day long! David and I didn't get home till 1:30 am that is probably the latest we have been up in forever!!!

Thanks for a great night out on the town Nathan and Chelsea we need to do it again sometime!

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I just got a visual image from your description of the wallpapaer fiasco. So funny! I remember hanging a wallpaper border in my parents living room when I was a teen. Not very fun! I can sympathize. Looks great though!!!! I'm sure she'll enjoy her room very much!!

Amy Evans said...

We went to Brian Regan last week and had tons of fun. His brother is hilarious like you said. However, we got home at 10pm, what were YOU doing until 1:30am huh? haha