
We had our Beehive Birthday and I made these adorable cupcakes. Bethany gave me free range of whatever I wanted to do. So for the past two weeks I have been researching different bee theme cakes and cupcakes. I was going to go all out and make a beehive cake with bees flying all around it, and then I remembered I was 36 weeks pregnant and Lizzie would be at my side. So that idea got thrown out the window. Beth had sent me a picture of these cupcakes and they were fairly easy to make. They just took a long time to decorate, but I can't complain since I still got an hour and a half nap in after I was all done. Thanks Lizzie for letting your Mommy get a couple extra Z's. The party was great and the girls LOVED the cupcakes and the lemon water. What a fun party!





5 comments:
Katrina those are adorable!! Nice work. Recipe please...:)
super cute!!!! what are the bees made out of?
They turned out great, and delicious too! Everyone was so impressed with how cute they were. Thanks again for all of your help!
This is why you are in young women's. So cute!
i love creatively decorated cupcakes- good job!
Post a Comment