Friday, June 12, 2009

A Great Father's Day Idea


I found this GREAT Father's Day idea on a blog the other day, and I thought it was perfect! It won't break the bank, plus who doesn't like chocolate? And if they don't like chocolate use a different kinds of candy.
How to Make it:
-1 glass container ( I couldn't find Father's Day mugs)
-shredded paper to fill glass container, and cover foam
-floral foam
-Ribbon
-skewers
-candy
-clear tape
*Use the clear tape to hook the candy onto the skewers. Place your floral foam into the glass container of choice and cover with shredded paper (to get the paper down around the sides of the foam I used a skewer) After the foam is covered start sticking your candy into the foam. Decorate with a bow and you are done!!!
*My friend Carly and I were talking about a spin off of this idea. Use $5.00 gift cards to places he loves (ex: In-N-Out, Del Taco, Jamba Juice) GREAT IDEA HUH?