



Thanks to our wonderful babysitter Tyler for coming with us to take some pictures of our family. The day after Thanksgiving we met up with some of my family and let the girls plays while we visited, and then headed up to Oak Glen to check out the Apple Butter Festival, and see if the girls would let us get some family pictures for our newsletter this year. I think they turned out pretty good. Which one is your favorite? Whatever picture has the most votes will be this year's winner.
Let the voting begin!!!





5 comments:
I like the last one. Your trip to Oak Glen looks fun- it's definitely on my list of places to go!
I like them all, it is hard to choose. I think I will have to say the second to last is my fave. I do love the last one too though. Such beautiful, bright colors in all of them.
I like the second one!
love the pics!!
I like the first one!
Post a Comment