Monday, November 2, 2009

Momma got a new haircut!!!


So I have been wanting to get my haircut for a long time. The A-line was just way grown out, and it was bugging so bad because my hair is at Krislynn pulling level, and she is a pulling machine. I have been talking to my friend Bev about cutting my hair the past 3 weeks, and of course my life gets busy and I forget to call. Well yesterday at church we started talking about my hair, and I made an appointment right there.. no excuses.. just get it done! Well I'm cleaning my house this morning.. totally forgot I set up an appointment... and there is a knock at my door. I'm thinking.. who the heck is at my house? and there Bev was... at my door to cut my hair. Getting your hair cut at home, while your babies run around and play in the hair is so worth it... another fabulous adventure for the Parker girls...

5 comments:

Amy Evans said...

Look at you cute momma! Love it :)

The Special Reds said...

Now who's got the hot hair, huh? You look great! Hope you're feeling better!

Chelsea Stewart said...

woot woot! lookin foxy!! I just did the same thing. My hair was in an A-line cut that was waaay too grown out. Short hair is fun, and I LOVE bangs :)

etta said...

i loooove your hair! so cute! ellie has been yanking my hair out like crazy, so i have been thinking about chipping mine off...someday i will be brave:)

Erin said...

and mama looks hot!!