Friday, November 13, 2009

Where did Steve from Blue's Clues go? Finally the truth!

Have you ever wondered what happened to Steve on Blue's Clues? I know I have... and my questions were FINALLY answered today when I was blog surfing on one of my favorite blogs Samster Mommy.

Did you know that Steve left the show since he was going bald? He decided to pursue his acting career (Steve & Mr Big in the same place?! I think my head might explode.And definitely to spend more time on his music, he's making a rock record with members of the "Flaming Lips". Now this is Steve.. Holy cow!!! Check this out and watch the documentary on Blue's Clues.

3 comments:

Chelsea Conard said...

I have always wondered what happened to Steve. Thanks!

etta said...

that is so funny, i totally wondered where the heck he went, he was so great! i mean i like the new guy who does the sign language, but steve was just so cheesy! i heard he had some weird drug addiction..good to know he was just having a mid-life crisis:)

The Special Reds said...

Now I wish I didn't know what happened to Steve. I'd rather think he committed suicide. That rumor is better than seeing him in this picture looking like one of the Backstreet Boys.