Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

walking down the hallway to see what Santa left us...

Lizzie was so excited about her Dora house and Mini Van


Crimped bangs don't you love it?


So this Holiday Season I have been seeing the Kay commerical with the love embrace necklace and telling DAvid everytime I see it that is what I want for Christmas.. he would always tell me, "You are not getting diamonds sorry! not in the budget this year sorry honey" After the billionth time of asking and getting shot down I gave up.. well on Christmas morning this is what I got...


the necklace I wanted!! Thanks Honey for the greatest gift of all!


Krislynn and Daddy opening gifts


This year I made all of David's gifts. He was so excited about all of them, maybe I should make his gifts every year? ( Creative Dates for the year, photo puzzle cube, photo tie)

No comments: