The other day I was surfing the many blogs I follow and I found the cutest nativity. So that night I searched the Internet for HOURS upon HOURS looking for the super cute stickers they used. To my luck they had been discontinued, so I searched to see if anyone was selling a pack or two of them. NO LUCK!!! So then the next couple of days I tried to see what kind of nativity stickers were out there.. and let me tell you.. they are hard to find (if you are looking for the whole scene) I started to get frustrated and Andrea and I drove all over town looking down sticker isle after sticker isle to find NOTHING! Then I started looking for clip art that would be cute to use, and I found a couple I liked, but the creators were charging up the ying yang for it so my search continued.. and then to my dismay I stumbled upon what your eyes are looking at.. and I fell in love... I rushed to Home Depot got the wood, David cut it for Andrea and me, and the painted began... then Modge Podge to the rescue and TA DA!!! my personalized Nativity. Thank you very much!!! But there is more.. stay tuned for the other Nativity I am working on... you are going to love it!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Love it! Love it!
This is adorable!
Okay Miss Martha are you still going to deny that you are not her? Lovin' it!! Soo cute!
Post a Comment