Monday, December 21, 2009

Miss Independent's in our house

The other day Lizzie wanted some cereal to snack on so I got her a little bowl and put some in it, and got her something to drink, and of course Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.. and off to the shower I went. Well after I got out I checked on her, and she was nicely sitting on the couch watching her show. So I went back in my room to blow dry my hair. After I was down I went into the living room and found this....

Remember this was a full before she decided to help herself to the cereal and dump it EVERYWHERE! The rest of the box was smashed into my carpet. Thanks Lizzie for being independent!


Krislynn on the other hand loves to put EVERTHING in her mouth. She loves playing with her BIG sister and can't wait to get big enough to keep up with her. She loves all of Lizzie's toys.. she eyes one she wants and then she pounces!!!

No comments: