Monday, December 28, 2009

Last Night of Christmas Fun #11-The Nativity

Tonight was our last night of Christmas Fun. It has been a great month of fun activities, and the kids have had a great time getting ready for Christmas, and enjoying the Christmas Season. We have made: countdowns, a gingerbread baby, visited Santa, played Christmas bingo, Christmas FHE, built gingerbread houses, made Christmas cookies and sang songs, and tonight we ended with the Story of Jesus. The kids were so gitty to dress up and act out the different parts. I think Lizzie made the prettiest little Angel. We hope your month was as great as ours...

Malea (Mary) and Lizzie (Angel)

Steve (one of the wise men)

Lizzie (Angel) and Alex (Joseph)
Andrew(The shepherd) and Andrea (Wise men)

The whole cast

Now if you know me I can't end a function without dessert right? Well I was blog surfing Bakerella again and I found these yummy treats. If I have made you Oreo Truffle it is kinda comparable to that. They are called Cake Balls, and they are so yummy. The recipe calls for red velvet cake, but Andrea and I used Funfetti with Chocolate Almond Bark and holiday sprinkles. These balls are a must!!! You will love them!

We froze the balls to make them easier to work with

Let the decorating begin...


The fellow cake ball makers

No comments: