Each time we get pregnant with a new little baby David and I plan a last hip-hip-hurrah! This time we planned another cruise, and let me just tell you I never wanted to come home. (well maybe for a couple hours to see my kids, and then leave again :) David and I NEEDED this so bad. A wise friend once told me that traveling heals the heart, and to throw my worries overboard. I listened to her advice to the T and enjoyed myself. (Thanks Erin for being so wise!!!) It was so nice to be pampered, to eat whatever I wanted, to have someone else clean the dishes, make my bed, clean up all the messes, and drink hot chocolate and stare at the twinkling stars. It was heaven!!! Now that I'm back in reality I miss it terribly, but I am so grateful David and I could sneak away for a long weekend and enjoy ourselves without and kids, and give us sometime to heal together, and focus on what the future has in store for us. Here's to 2011!!!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Time to cruise!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That sounds awesome! So glad you got to get away.
welcome home. I dont know what it is about travels...but they do heal. Im glad you guys had such a great time!
Post a Comment