Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Girls


As you can tell our girls LOVE being best friends! Lizzie loves being the mother hen, and telling on her little sister. I think it is quite funny! Lizzie has become my drama queen, and Krislynn has become the tough one, and wrestles Lizzie to the ground. It usually ends with Krislynn pulling Lizzie's hair or biting her. I think she is finally getting her back for all the fun stuff Lizzie has put her though. All in all they are the greatest of friends. Krislynn loves to mimic Lizzie, and they love to get into trouble together. When you find my house quiet you know they are into something since they love to use their LOUD voices 24/7. I'm grateful for these girls, and the smiles they bring to my face daily, hourly, minutely, and secondly. They love to cuddle one second and the next they are wrestling each other to the ground. Thank goodness they are so cute!!! Guys are going to need to be super tough to date these girls to even last in our household.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: