2010 you have been an AMAZING year! You have brought so much joy and heatache to our small little family, but I wouldn't change a thing! I'm grateful for all the fun times and the hard times. For all the happy times and the depressing times. For all the belly laughs and the tears that have been shed. You have shown me that I can do ANYTHING that I put my mind to. I'm a better person,wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. Here is to another AMAZING year... 2011 I hope you can live up to all my expectations since 2010 rocked my world!
Highlights from 2010:
*I powered though all my 2010 resoutions! HOORAY!!!!!
#1 No more soda (did it!)

#2 Run the Disneyland Half Marathon (did it!-pregnant)

#2a Run the Del Mar 10 K (did it! with the greatest of friends)
#2b Do the Riverside Tin Man (did the swim part!- it was cancelled after that)






No comments:
Post a Comment