Thursday, February 3, 2011
Draw a Dragon for Chinese New Year
So as I was surfing blogland I found this super cool website that teaches kids how to draw. I really love to draw and when I saw this tutorial I had to try it, plus the kids were napping so I could take my time. I love when artists give step by step directions, and then hopefully the picture will turn out like you want it to. I think my dragon looks pretty good. Maybe each day during nap time I will work on my art skills and start drawing again. I really want to go take some classes at the college out here, and spread my wings since my degree is done. You know all those fun classes you can't take since you are trying to fit in 15 units of classes for your major so you can try to graduate on time or a little early. I'm really glad that I took yoga the quarter I decided to take 21 units. Those three months almost killed me, but yoga kept me balanced, and I somehow made it though. Well go check out this website, and maybe we can practice our art skills together during nap time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment