Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Angie!!!


So today is one of my greatest friend's Birthday. Happy Birthday Angie!!! I'm so glad we are friends, and that our girls are the BESTEST of friends. Thank you for always being my wing man in all of my CRAZY ideas. We really are two peas in a pod. You have taught me so much about myself, and I'm so grateful that we will be friends forever. I'm going to miss you terribly, and I wish there was a way for you to stay, and not leave me. I know I'm being selfish, and you have so many other adventures ahead of you. Remember to always find joy in the journey wherever you go, and I can't wait to come and visit you so we can visit the Amish and ride in your horse and buggy. I love you, and you will always be one of those special people who has changed my life for the better!
Happy Birthday!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Lingo Family said...

Katrina!!! I love you! You bring tears to my eyes. I am so sad to leave, what in the world am I going to do without you??? I will miss you so much. Thanks for the amazing birthday night. I hope we get to make lots of more fun memories before I leave. Starting with the Palm Springs relay and then the Redlands run. YEA!!! xoxo