Today's stART project was with the book"There Was a Cold Lady who Swallowed Some Snow"by: Lucille Colandro. I love the original book "There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly" and it went perfect with our Winter Theme. Lizzie asks me to read her this book a zillion times a day, and she can almost read it to herself since she has memorized the dialog so well. So I decided to make a cold lady with a sandwich bag, and each little thing that she eats. The girls loved this craft!!! When we read this story at bedtime we used our Cold Lady and stuff her with all the things. At the end of the book she hiccups and out pops a snowman. *I included this, but I forgot to take a picture of the snowman. Enjoy!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
stART Project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
you guys are doing the cutest little crafts! Where did you get these "stART" projects from? Is there a program you are following?
Post a Comment