This morning Lizzie was up at 4 am. She came and snuggled me, and then quietly disappeared. She woke Krislynn up and then the screams began. David went and shut the girl's door, and Lizzie was sent into the living room to watch her shows. An hour passes and I hear Lizzie playing quietly. I'm thinking "Oh she is playing in the playroom" so I take my time getting out of bed. As I walk into the hallway I see Lizzie standing in front of Krislynn's bed, and then I see this!!!! Krislynn's crib is hallway filled with junk! (toys, books,blocks, you name it and it is in there) Lizzie then tells me," Mommy I was building us a mountain!" It took us 40 minutes to clean up this wonderful mountain. Oh my girls!!!! What am I going to do with you?
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
My girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment