Thursday, April 21, 2011

Church Egg Hunt


Let me back up by saying that when Lizzie was Krislynn's age she wore the same outfit to the Ward Egg Hunt. I wanted the girls to have matching pictures at the same event. I know I'm a nerd, but that is what Mom's are for right? The girls had fun coloring pictures and playing Easter games, but the highlight of the night was the egg hunt. Lizzie collected 20 eggs, but she was a great sharer, and gave 2 eggs to Alex and 2 eggs to Krislynn since they did not find as many eggs as Lizzie. I'm grateful she is learning to share a little better. We also brought our neighbors kids with us, and they had a great time too.

1 comment:

The Lingo Family said...

I know it has only been a few weeks since I have seen your girls but.... they look so grown up already in these pictures. I miss you guys so much already. :( Don't let them grow up too fast. I want to recognize them when I see them again.