So as you can tell I am not ashamed of the past so I thought I would post this goofy picture of myself. If you knew me my senior year of high school this would be a normal picture you would see of me. I went up to Provo to visit Ashley Leatham "Patterson" in her dorm. Her roommate Cherice, Ashley, and I thought it would be funny to draw on my face with an eyeliner pencil and make me look like a pineapple. I know what you are thinking.. "Katrina what the heck were you thinking?" and my answer to that question would be I like to be silly and make people laugh. so let me finish explaining this picture... you are probably wondering why I am posed the way I am right? I ran around Ashley's floor saying to anyone that passed me "Kon ne chiwa!" It means Hello in Japanese... Ashley thanks for the blast from the past.. and to remind me how silly I can be.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
A Blast From the Past
So as you can tell I am not ashamed of the past so I thought I would post this goofy picture of myself. If you knew me my senior year of high school this would be a normal picture you would see of me. I went up to Provo to visit Ashley Leatham "Patterson" in her dorm. Her roommate Cherice, Ashley, and I thought it would be funny to draw on my face with an eyeliner pencil and make me look like a pineapple. I know what you are thinking.. "Katrina what the heck were you thinking?" and my answer to that question would be I like to be silly and make people laugh. so let me finish explaining this picture... you are probably wondering why I am posed the way I am right? I ran around Ashley's floor saying to anyone that passed me "Kon ne chiwa!" It means Hello in Japanese... Ashley thanks for the blast from the past.. and to remind me how silly I can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Check out my blog for info on ladies night!
That's the Katrina I remember.
Post a Comment