Why did the pirate go on vacation?
He needed some AARRRRGGH and AARRRRGGH!
What’s a pirate always looking for, even though it’s right behind him?
His booty!
What did the pirate do to his drowining first mayte?
C P ARRRRRRRRR
Come back next week for more Pirate jokes by Lizzie!






4 comments:
Harrrghdy harrrggh harrgh! That was my best pirate laugh. Look how happy Lizzie is, what a cutie pie. P.S. I had a dream last night that you had 2 girls. We'll see if your #2 is a girl, I wish I remembered the name you called her but I can't. I love that Lizzie girl!
How funny...my girlfriends and I went through a whole Pirate joke kick in high school! We would always try to pick up guys with the whole, "why didn't the pirate go to the movie?" "because it was Arrgghhh" I don't think they were too impressed =)
P.S. You little gal is adorable!
Katrina, I'm glad I can count on you for a good updated blog. Now we just have to get Ashley and Katie into the routine.
Cute pic with pirate jokes too? It's almost too good to be true!
Post a Comment