Wednesday, June 11, 2008

6 Month Check up


I thought this picture was so cute. The other day Lizzie was playing in her crib and I didn't hear her babbling so I check on her and this is what I found Lizzie snuggling Piggy. I was kinda nervous since she had never slept on her stomach before but she was a CHAMP! She took a 3 hours nap, maybe I should have her sleep like this more often.

Well today was her 6 month check up. She did really well and she only cried a little bit. She love visiting Dr. Shah.


Let's examine her stats:

Weight: 20 lbs

Height: 28 inches

Head: 17 inches


Percentiles:

Head: 90 percentile

height: off the chart

weight: 95 percentile

2 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW... you have one healthy girl. Jackson is 14 months old and he is jsut barely 20 lbs. and 28 3/4 inches long. You've got a bean.

Love the picture of her cuddling with that piggy!

Bekah Parker said...

She is so so cute!