So the day started out GREAT!!! Mandi, Waimea, Lizzie, and I headed out to Ontario Mills for an afternoon of shopping fun. We ate and shopped our little hearts out, but half way through the day I realized that PIGGY (Lizzie's FAVORITE stuffed animal) WAS MISSING!!!! My heart started to race as we retraced our steps through Ontario Mills, but Piggy was no where to be found. How was I going to tell Lizzie that Piggy was gone FOREVER? I asked so many people of they saw the little pink pig, and I kept getting the same answer... "Sorry no pig here" I called David to give him the BAD news, and he couldn't believe I could loose Piggy.. Let me just inform the world that I felt HORRIBLE! Lizzie is only attached to this pig and no other stuffed animal, and it wasn't like I could go out and buy another one since it was given to Lizzie, and I have no idea if they even sell them anymore. So as we were making it back to the last store we looked in before heading to the restroom to change the girls. The search and rescue effort was complete!
PIGGY WAS FOUND!!!

Moral of the story: Never take your child's Stuffed Piggy to a huge mall, and expect it to stay inside the stroller.
LEAVE IT AT HOME OR IN THE CAR FOR SAFETY PURPOSES!

The reunion of Lizzie & Piggy after a good wash, and they lived happily ever after!!!





4 comments:
I'm so glad you found it. I don't leave stuff in the stroller with Cooper any more. We have lost a couple things.
That is what happened to Lincoln's first Ed.. lost forever at the Galleria at Tyler. So sad but thanks to J.C. Penneys for still selling those blue elephants we now have 2 Eds!
Very tramatic!!!!
She's so adorable, I wish I could reach those cute cheeks form here.
Congrats on the house!!!!! Isn't that the best?!?!?!
Good thing Piggy was found, we were all worried sick! Actually, all joking aside, we know exactly how that goes. Carter knew that his Tigger was just a little too fluffy and soft one day but, fortunately, he wasn't old enough to realize we'd bought a replacement Tigger after he'd lost his.
Post a Comment