Friday, June 13, 2008

WE FINALLY SIGNED DOCS!!! HOORAY!!!

Look how HAPPY we are!!! Finally we got the DOCS and we signed our life away. Let me just inform you that when you buy a house you sign your name a bajillion times, and maybe you might even get a hand cramp from signing so much. Some of the paperwork was wrong so we have to call escrow and have them fix it, but I get to write a HUGE check today wire it to the bank. I'm so excited moving day is in a week and 2 days.

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Congrats!!! We're sad you're leaving us but excited for your new house and a new adventure! Have fun putting it all together!

Costa Rica Baby! said...

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an excited moment! And I'm sure you are getting a great deal, although it might not seem like it now. :)

Violet said...

I am so happy for you!!!! I hope we will get to see it sometime. We will be leaving for Oxnard in 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

congrats! it feels good, huh!