Friday, June 27, 2008

SUPER PEEVED

So Wednesday the A/C FINALLY got fixed... HOORAY!!! but when I walked into the house this afternoon the most TERRIBLE THING HAPPENED... the A/C broke... I know it got finished yesterday, and I paid over $800.00 for what? a hot house... I'm so PEEVED right now I could scream. Thank goodness Oma and Papa don't live too far, and they share their A/C with us. The best part of the story is when I called the A/C company, and they said it was after 5 and I have to wait till Monday to have the service man come out and fix the problem... not even 2 whole days of A/C.. they better not charge me a service call or I will throw a fit... Back to the fans we go... hot days again...

4 comments:

Erin said...

oh I hate not having air. However the positive is you just saved some money on your next utility bill right??? ( the cup is half full) see you tonight....only one more month only one more month only one more month....

Chelsea Stewart said...

Hey Katrina!! Hope your air is fixed, that sounds miserable! Lizzie is getting so big. She is darling. Where is your new house? Hope you guys are well! XOXO

Daniel T said...

We can empathize. It seems like when things go wrong, sometimes they REALLY go wrong. That's not a broken AC, that's a non-installed correctly AC and you're right, they better not try to charge a service fee.

Violet said...

Having no a/c would be like death for Tom. I hope you didn't get too hot. You should come and visit us sometime. The hottest is has gotten so far is 76.

Let me know when you want to come. You and the Danielsons could make a day of it.