Thursday, June 5, 2008

FHE with The Parkers

Ashlyn is ALWAYS ready for her picture to be taken! She is so cute!
Rylan enjoying spending time with his cousins
OMA in her super great apron we made for her! (CLICK ON THE PICTURE!)-check out all the bears :)
Teagan splashing away in the pool
Jaren enjoying the sun
Time to BBQ... WOW! We even get a police officer to cook for us.
Jaren helping Oma garden
The family getting together for another FUN filled FHE!
We had a great time visiting with the Parker's from Texas and the OC. Please come back and visit soon!

3 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

What a fun and big family you have married into!

Heidi said...

fun times with family! always the best.

I remember that back yard... I was in the Riverside ward when your father-in-law was the Bishop. I miss him, and that house!

Daniel T said...

Great photos. What program do you use for editing?