So Wednesday night we got food poisoning... and I can honestly say it was the worst thing I thought I was going to die. This cartoon picture brought back such vivid memories of the past couple of days. I'm so glad Lizzie didn't get it. Thanks to Christain Hadad for giving us blessings, and my parents for bringing us Gatorade, Soup, and Pepto. We are finally feeling better!Friday, September 26, 2008
Down for the Count
So Wednesday night we got food poisoning... and I can honestly say it was the worst thing I thought I was going to die. This cartoon picture brought back such vivid memories of the past couple of days. I'm so glad Lizzie didn't get it. Thanks to Christain Hadad for giving us blessings, and my parents for bringing us Gatorade, Soup, and Pepto. We are finally feeling better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So sorry to hear that! Doesn't sound like fun. Hope you feel better soon!
That's too bad! Thank goodness for people that help you out. Glad you are feeling better--and I enjoyed your testimony about it!
Post a Comment