So I have a SUPER COOL HANGOUT! My Mommy and Daddy can never find me when I hide... I know it is the coolest.... and you wish you could come play in my hideout with me, but you have to know the SECRET password before you can enter! Post me a comment and I will give it to you!
Then we could play everyday!
My HIDE OUT
We can even watch Blue's Clues!
Don't try to escape because you won't be able to get out this way... I tried!!!
This is the RIGHT way to exit my secret hideout! SHHHH!!! Don't tell anyone! So when are you coming over to play?





1 comment:
Katrina! this is Katie Kinser and your blog is super cute! Not as cute as Lizzie though! I found your blog link on someone else's site and decided to crash the party! Check out ours, if you want twinserkins.blogspot.com
Post a Comment