Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!

So I have such great news!!! Katie told me Monday night that you can already buy your tickets to see Twilight. I was so excited!!! So today I bought my ticket for the midnight showing.. I can't wait... David doesn't think I will be able to stay awake.. since when the clock strikes midnight I'm usually far off in dream land, but for Twlight I will be so awake. I have been counting down the days for this movie forever!!! So go to FANDANGO already and buy your tickets!!! If you want to come with us we are going to hit up Denny's and have an early breakfast before the movie!!!
The more the merrier!!!


3 comments:

Heather said...

what theatre are you going to? were going to the kirkorian?

The Special Reds said...

I'm on page 125. I WILL finish before the premiere and be part of the cool group.

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

Oh my gosh I am SO excited! Is David going with you? I am trying to talk Greg into going with me.. we'll see. I totally want to go to the midnight showing!!