T.V. Shows I Love To Watch
1. The Office
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
3. Katie Brown’s Workshop
4. PBS!!! I know I’m a nerd!
5. Anything on HGTV
6. Lost
7. Anything on DIY
8. Rachael Ray
Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Went to aerobics at the stake center
2. Went to Target to buy Lizzie a birthday gift
3. Talked to Kera on the phone
4. Found out we are having a BABY!!!
5. call our families to tell them the good news!
6. made dinner
7. Had FHE at our house with the Washburn’s
8. Had a talent show
Favorite Places to Eat
1. In-N-Out
2. Quiznos
3. Toyko
4. Ooka
5. The Melting Pot
6. Cabin Sushi
7. Wendy's
8. Café Rio
Things I Look Forward To
:1. The NEW BABY!!!
2. Thanksgiving in Arizona with my family
3. Lizzie’s 1st Birthday Party
4. Café Rio
5. Sitting in front of the fire and reading a good book
6. Twilight the movie
7. Growing old with David
8. Going to the temple
Things on My Wish List
1. Painting my laundry room/hallway/bedroom
2. Decorate my house
3. Landscape the front yard/backyard
4. Getting ready for the NEW baby
5. Having doors throughout my house
6. Writing a children’s book/having it published
7. Help with the Special Olympics
8. Being Mom of the YEAR!!!!
I tag:WHOEVER WANTS TO DO IT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





17 comments:
awesome!!! thats so so exciting! a new baby... do you know a due date?
Yeah, yeah, yeah you're having a baby! I'm excited for you guys!
Congrats! I found you on Eliza's blog. I don't know if you remember me I was at girls camp with you. Anyways that is super exciting news!!
Also your little girl is super cute!
Wow! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I hope your pregnancy goes well. When are you due!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!
When are you due??
WOW!!! Congratulations you guys! That's so exciting!
Yay! That is AWESOME news, Katrina! Congrats to you and David...that is great!
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you both!!
I like how you added a talent show. That should have been on my list, too. Congrats again on the baby!
Congratulations!! How exciting:) Hope you feel well and Lizzie lets you take naps!
YAY KATINKA!!!!! You and Laura Player will have babies together! How exciting!!!
YAY!!!! that is so exciting !!! YAY! Congrats!! :D
the website is picnik.com. congratulations on the new baby...you must be excited! will you let me take pictures of it?? :)
CONGRATULATIONS!
Wow! That is so exciting, hope you are feeling well!
oh my my my!! YOu guys are so cute and make cute babies. How exciting for you guys. We miss your smiling faces every sunday :(!!
congratulations! How very exciting!!!
Post a Comment