Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12 Month Stats




Well Lizzie went in for her 12 month check up and she did really well even though she had to get 3 shots and her blood drawn... I NEVER would have thought that Lizzie at her age would have to get a needle put in her arm.. It was so sad I felt so bad for her, plus the nurse couldn't find her vein so she was digging it around in her arm. Poor baby!!! Well Lizzie is still good size. She is 2' 7.75" tall, she weighs 26. 2 lbs, her head circumfance is 45.7 cm. She is 75 percentile with her head size, and she is in the 95% for height and weight!!!

3 comments:

HandB said...

Lizzie is so big! I love the latest pic and your blog. Jocelyn misses you and Lizzie. And Austin is talking so much and waving his tongue around just like Lizzie!! Merry Christmas!

Chelsea F. said...

Wow! She is only a pound heavier than Chloe! Although they definately start slowing down after the first year.

Jackie said...

I love that our girls are so healthy!! Hey--congrats on the new one!! Hope you're feeling well!