So the other day Lizzie was playing in the bathroom while I was taking a shower and got underneath the sink and pulled out my Sleep Pretty in Pink Ear Plugs.. I don't have them because David is a LOUD snorer... but for taking test... it helped me concentrate better... try it!!! Well I noticed that she grabbed the package just like the one above and took it into my room where I couldn't see her... she was SUPER quiet for a couple of mins. and I kept calling her name and she would never come into view... so I did what all mom's would do and get a little nervous. I hurried and finished my shower and as I turned the water off here comes Lizzie and she had opened the package and had pink ear plugs in her hands.. Not thinking anything of it I hurried and dried off and picked up all the ear plugs she dumped on the floor. She wasn't too happy with me and began to cry... Now let's flash forward to Saturday morning... I'm in the shower and David was changing Lizzie's Diaper and he came in, and asked me if Lizzie had been playing with ear plug lately.. I said yes, and kept washing myself... Then David opened the shower door and showed me what was inside her messy diaper.. and there it was a HOT PINK EAR PLUG!!! I guess she thought they were marshmallows :)Oh Busy Lizzie!!!!!





7 comments:
That is too funny! I bet they looked better then they tasted. Poor girl pooing out ear plugs.
figures. ;)
That is pretty awesome! My favorite was when my little brother ate crayons. It was very colorful:)
That is pretty sick. That is all I have to say:)
oh my gosh that is so funny!
OH my gosh! I'm glad she didn't choke on it. At least her poop had color to it.:)
that is hilaaaarious. at least they're soft and moldable so it probably didn't hurt too much going down or coming out.
Post a Comment