Friday, December 5, 2008

Lizzie's Birthday pictures







Lizzie ALWAYS takes the cutest pictures, but let's just say people should never take pictures RIGHT when a child wakes up. Usually JC Penny Portraits are running behind so you usually sit there for about 15 mins while they are taking pictures of other peoples kids. Well this wasn't the case! I walked in a couple minutes early to my appointment and I was really for the chat about how they are running late.. blah...blah...blah.. instead they were"Thanks for coming in!!! We are ready for Lizzie" She had just woken up, and she wasn't not ready to take pictures!!! Don't people understand kids? Well at least I got these shots. Next time I'm going to ask them to take the people behind me first so my child will be ready to smile!!!

6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Those turned out so cute!!! She looks happy to me!

The Special Reds said...

I think they are really good! Way better than my kids would do on a good day. We're getting family pics at Olan Mills this Saturday. I finally decided to break down and do it. I have good coupons! What are your plans this week?

Anupa Harvey said...

Hey, she's still so cute--and she's looking more and more like you Katrina!

Chelsea F. said...

Very cute! That's crazy you didn't have to wait.

The Murdocks said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.

salena said...

Hey Katrina!
This is Salena, Bekah's friend! I just wanted to stop by and say hey on your cute blog! :)
Your little girl Lizzie is so adorable! And I see you have another one on the way, Congrats!