Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Introducing...York Peppermint Patty


Here are some pictures of our new baby. You are probably wondering why we named the fetus York Peppermint Patty... Well if you have ever watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving Special.. Peppermint Patty invites HERSELF over to spend Thanksgiving with Charlie Brown. If you watch the show you won't know if Peppermint Patty is a girl or boy. It looks and acts like a boy, but I found out she is a girl. So we thought it would be fun to name our fetus Peppermint Patty.. David added York to it as well. So that is the end of the story... You might be wondering what we are going to name the baby since we have such interesting names for the fetus...If it is a BOY its name will be David Holden or if its a girl Krislynn Marie

2 comments:

Marla said...

Yeah for little cousins! I'm so excited for our little ones to play.

The Special Reds said...

Great ultrasound pics of Little Yorkie! Can I call him/her that?